ResinLab’s labels include all elements to be GHS compliant, listed below:
1. Signal Word: Indicates relative level of hazard. “Danger” is used for most severe instances, while “Warning” is less severe.
2. Symbols (Hazard Pictograms): Convey health, physical and environmental hazard information with red diamond pictograms. May use a combination of one to five symbols.
3. Product name and Identifiers: Identifies the chemical or substance. Should match the product name or identifier used on the SDS.
4. Hazard Statements: Identifies the chemical or substance. Should match the product name or identifier used on the SDS.
5. Precautionary Statements/First Aid: Phrases associated with each hazard statement, that describe general preventative, response, storage or disposal precautions.
6. Manufacturer Information: Company Name, Address & Telephone number.
Questions about GHS compliant label requirements? Connect with a ResinLab customer service representative.